Experienced Attorneys Pursue Recoveries for Injured Ohioans
Legal support for accident cases in Canfield, including workers’ compensation and Social Security disability
When a serious injury hits you hard with medical bills and missed time from work, you need a passionate advocate who will stand up for your right to financial compensation. The law office of Wellman, Jeren, Hackett & Skoufatos Co., LPA in Canfield, Ohio has provided quality legal services to accident victims and their families. Our skilled attorneys have 137 years of combined legal experience and are committed to delivering favorable outcomes in workers’ compensation, personal injury and social security disability cases. We also assist clients with elder law and estate planning matters.
Dependable law firm delivers quality customer service
Finding a capable lawyer you can trust is an important first step in resolving your legal matter. Injury victims in Ohio can count on our firm because we are:
- AV-Rated – We have received an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Experienced courtroom litigators — Our attorneys have argued and tried cases in courts throughout Mahoning, Trumbull, and Columbiana counties, as well as in the Ohio Supreme Court and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Aggressive advocates — Powerful corporations and their insurance companies have lawyers who work hard to keep claim payouts as low as possible. Our attorneys work just as hard to protect your right to fair compensation.
We give every case a careful and thorough analysis to accurately assess the legal remedies available and the damages that may be recoverable.
Comprehensive counsel for injured workers and accident victims
Our firm offers Ohio clients strong representation in several practice areas:
- Personal injury — Our firm handles personal injury claims for victims in car accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian-related accidents.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have sustained an on-the-job injury or have developed an occupational illness, we will help you understand your legal rights and guide you through Ohio’s workers’ compensation system. We also handle FELA railroad worker injury claims.
- Disability/Elder law — When a disabling medical condition prevents you from working, our attorneys help you pursue Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. If you don’t qualify for SSD and have limited resources and income, you may qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Estate planning — We help individuals and families prepare wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other important estate planning documents, including living wills and other advance directives.
No matter what legal issue you are dealing with, our firm is dedicated to protecting your rights and achieving optimal results in your case.
Contact a high-caliber Ohio law firm today to schedule a free consultation
For any legal matter involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, Social Security benefits or estate planning, you can rely on Wellman, Jeren, Hackett & Skoufatos Co., LPA in Canfield, Ohio to protect your interests. Please call 330-333-8847 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation today.